1. Go to Administrative Tools > Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
2. Expand the Server Name directory and then click on Application Pools.
3. Click Action > New > Application Pool.
4. Create a new Application Pool with the following characteristics:
Application Pool ID: OSCE
Application Pool Settings: Use default settings for new application pool
5. After creating the new OSCE Application Pool, right-click on it and select Properties.
6. Go to the Identity tab.
7. Under the Predefined option, select Local System.
8. Click Yes at the prompt.
9. Click Apply > OK.
Next, you would have to set the web site to use that Application Pool:
a. Right-click on web site created and click Properties.
b. Under the Home Directory tab, look for Application Settings.
Click the Remove button to remove the existing application settings.
Click on the Create button. This should re-create the application settings.
c. Still under the Home Directory tab and Application Settings, locate the Application Pool drop-down list and select OSCE.
d. Click Apply > OK.